East Midlands mass spectrometerists flocked to Lincoln for this years proteomics workshop to hear a range of high-calibre oral presentations and view cutting edge scientific posters
A major protein encoded in the genome of the influenza virus called NS1 helps traffic through the cell and JBL Science researchers help find out more about this process
Commercial manager, Andy Gill, co-authors a chapter in the prestigious series
- Prestigious Award for a Project involving a JBL Science Expert
- Exciting New Venture for JBL Science Team Member
- East Midlands Proteomics Scientists en route to Lincoln
- Does protein aggregation in the brain inevitably lead to disease?
- Is there a molecular reason why being ill makes you depressed?
- Is the prion protein critical for a good night's sleep?
- New Commercial Manager for JBL Science
- Announcing the newest recruit to JBL Science
- Metabolic analysis helps phenotype the first rat model of Lesch-Nyhan Disease